AUTO ENROLMENT PENSION
If you are looking at this website it is likely that you have more than a passing interest in the new Nest Pension and Auto-Enrolment Pension?
We have been asked by our Accountancy connections to put together a direct and no nonsense approach to this subject – so that they can direct their clients to this website in the first instance.
Part of Lowndes Alexander Daniel IFA LTD – we have been involved in Company Pensions and Employee Benefits for over 20 years.
Our approach to this far-reaching pension legislation is different – why?
Well – we are uniquely placed to complete a truly independent review of how to best comply with your Company Auto Enrolment Pension requirements.
We will also tell you how best to comply from a financial viewpoint. We will start by telling you the financial implications of what this compulsory legislation is likely to mean to you and your company.
We offer a full initial consultation without charge – thereafter based upon the information discussed at this meeting we will:
- Tell you if you already comply
- Fine-tune your present provision
- Illustrate Salary Sacrifice or Salary Exchange as a way of mitigating or enhancing the company pension planning process.
- Review the feasibility of using the NEST pension scheme
- Identify and advise which software (middleware) is most suitable to ensure compliance and ensure its installation. Again, without direct cost to you.
- Explain how to communicate most efficiently with your employees this provision to ensure that the process is as positive as it is important.
If from these initial discussions you decide to retain us to advise you during this process, we will ensure the following:
- Know your staging date and when to act
- Assess your workforce
- Review your pension arrangements
- Communicate the changes to all your workers
- Automatically enrol your eligible jobholders
- Register with The Pensions Regulator and keep records
- Contribute to your workers’ pensions
Get in contact with the team at Lowndes Alexander Daniel now by email or telephone.